We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, I Spot Deals Auction follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you purchase our software packages. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To process and activate your order
- To identify you
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from PHP Pro Bid.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the client area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
Webigo and the I Spot Network commitment to Privacy
We respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, share or disclose personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the circumstances described in this Privacy Statement. In addition, your ability to make informed choices about the uses of your information is important to us. This privacy statement explains our policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information. The links below provide detailed information about our privacy practices:
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies an individual or that can be reasonably associated with a specific person or entity, such as a name, contact information, Internet (IP) address and information about an individual's purchases and online shopping. Personal information also includes personal financial medical information collected through our “Request for Quote” forms.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the personal information that you provide us, such as when you:
- place an order or purchase products or services, online or otherwise;
- contact us for any reason;
- participate in a survey or promotion; or
- sign up for or participate in our various Webigo and Life Advantage Products and Services
We may automatically collect some information when you visit our website, such as your computer's IP address and operating system, the site from which you linked to us, your site activity, the time and date of your visit, and your purchases. This information may be collected through the use of "cookies" and web beacons (see Online Specifics below). We also receive information from third parties who help us correct our records, prevent fraud, and provide Services or special promotions or products. We may combine any of this information with the other personal information we maintain about you.
Use of Personal Information by Webigo and the I Spot Network
The personal information we collect is generally used to process your requests or transactions, provide you with high-quality service, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest and administer your account, including distribution of our own surveys and publications. For example, we may:
- Alert you about product recalls or safety issues;
- Communicate opportunities and programs; and
- Provide you with promotional information, such as product recommendations, or information about Services ("Promotional Information"). If you prefer not to receive Promotional Information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You may contact us at any time to decline Promotional Information (see Choice below).
Sharing of Personal Information
We share information in these circumstances:
1. Order Fulfillment
We may provide to third party information as necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us. For example, we may provide your address to a shipper, and if you pay by a credit or debit card, your card number and sales transaction information are passed to the card processor and/or issuer (including their service providers such as fraud verification services). However, we give suppliers, and others involved in the distribution chain only the information needed to provide you the products or services you order, and we require them to keep the information confidential and not to use it for other purposes. We are not responsible for any information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
We offer special products and services to our users through third parties, such as business and consumer services ("Services"). We may share your name, postal address, email address and membership status, number and type ("User Information") with these third parties in order to notify you of their offerings, to determine whether, or at what level, you qualify for the products, offerings or services, and to evaluate new and existing products, offerings or services. If you prefer that we not share your Information with third parties, you can contact us at any time.
However, if you apply for or request certain products, offerings or services, information you provide will be shared directly with the third parties who will be providing the requested products, offerings or services.
These third parties are required to use personal information we share only to provide the requested services. We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices and policies before disclosing information to them. Information you provide to third parties may in turn be shared with us along with information about your use of the services. In some cases, these third parties may require as a condition of providing services to you that you authorize them to share information with us. If we terminate our relationship with a third party, information you provided to them may be returned to us, and we may provide that information to a new third party offering the same or similar services.
3. Our Contractors
We may contract with others to perform services on our behalf. For example, we might retain a company to process credit card payments, ship merchandise, distribute emails, or analyzes data. If any of these service providers need access to your personal information, we require them to use it only to perform the services for us. We also require that they maintain the confidentiality of the information and/or return the information to us when they no longer need it.
4. Primary Account Holder
Each account has an individual primary account holder who is authorized to designate and remove add-on members and make other account management decisions. We may disclose Personal Information that relates to activities occurring under the account to the primary account holder.
Other Uses and Disclosures
In addition, we may use or disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Users, our employees or the public. Information about our Users, including personal information, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger or sale of company assets or acquisition.
Protection of Personal and Credit Card Information
We have physical, administrative and technical security measures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. We are required to collect, process and maintain payment card information in accordance with the data security rules adopted by credit card companies such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. This means that we do not retain debit card PINs or credit card security codes, and that any time we maintain a credit card number, such as when you create an online account, we must limit access to it and use strong encryption to protect it. Further, when you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted prior to transmission using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information. Online account information is accessible only by using a password. You must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of http://ispotdeals.com/Auction by anyone using your password. Please advise us immediately at email@example.com if you believe your password has been misused.
We give you choices related to your personal information, and numerous methods to inform us of your decision. Your choice to opt-out will not apply to your spouse and any add-on members.
- If you do not want us to share User Information with third parties, you can write us at: Webigo Customer Service, 9340 E Lakeside Dr. Sun Lakes, Arizona 85248.
- If you do not want to receive Promotional Information (see Use of Personal Information by Webigo) or information about our Services, you can: (a) call our account representatives at 480-626-4622; (b) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or (c) write us at: Customer Service, 9340 E lakeside Dr., Sun Lakes, Arizona 85248.
- If you do not want to receive promotional emails, you can: (a) call our Account Services representatives at 1-480-626-4622; (b) email us at email@example.com or (c) write us at: Customer Service, 9340 E lakeside Dr., Sun Lakes, Arizona 85248 (d) click the provided "unsubscribe" link in any email to unsubscribe; or (e) access "My Account" if you are a registered user of http://ispotdeals.com, and check the opt-out box. If you have more than one email address, you will need to specifically opt-out for each email address. If you receive emails from one of our third party services providers you will need to specifically opt out of these special purpose emails. There will be an opportunity to do this on the email itself.
1. Information Gathering and Use
Like most web sites, our servers log your IP address, the URL from which you accessed our site, your browser type, and the date and time of your purchases and other activities. We use this information for system administration, troubleshooting, fraud investigation and communications from Rewards (only).
Finally, we use web beacons to determine when and how many times a page has been viewed. Again, we use this information for our own marketing purposes.
Your browser will accept cookies and allow automatic collection of information unless you change the browser default settings. While cookies are optional for browsing http://ispotdeals.com, they are required for registering, logging on, and purchasing items on http://ispotdeals.com.
2. Links to Other Sites
3. Updating, Reviewing or Correcting Online Personal Information
You may update, review or correct your online account information at any time by accessing your password-protected registration page via the "My Account" area of the Web site. You also may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-480-626-4622. To update general user information, such as a change of address, please see below.
1. SMS (Text) Messages
We will send you SMS (text) communications only if you consent to receive them. We may send you information customized based on your area code, but we do not automatically collect any information that discloses your physical location.
Use of the http://ispotdeals.com Web Site by Children
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children's use of the Internet. We do not intend to collect information from children who are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you should not provide information on the http://ispotdeals.com website or app.
Questions or Concerns
- Call our Customer service representatives at 480-626-4622
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write us at: Customer Service, 9340 E Lakeside Dr., Sun Lakes, Arizona 85248
Changes to this Policy